Bay Path Construction
Established in 1974, Bay Path Construction has been providing the highest degree of service to Massachusetts for over 35 years. Having always strived for the utmost quality allows us to stake the claim that we "build them like they used to...". While sticking to traditions of quality and excellence on even the smallest of details, we also strive to keep up on all the most recent construction practices. The perfect pairing: modern construction that is built to last.
Complementing our guarantee of quality, Bay Path Construction also offers friendly, and personable service. If you have any questions about your project all you have to do is ask and we'll gladly explain everything in detail, putting your mind at ease. We also recognize renovation projects can be somewhat disruptive to your home or work life. As such, we take every conceivable effort to make the process as easy and unobtrusive as possible. We will work with you to accommodate your schedule and take the utmost care to protect the areas of your home or office that aren't being worked on.
The bottom-line is that Bay Path Construction was founded on the ideals of quality, honesty, and integrity. Call us old-fashioned but that's how we believe a business should be run.
General Contractor Service and Benefits:
- Licensed and registered with the State
- Fully Insured
- Guarantee service and satisfaction
- Years of Industry Experience
- Full knowledge of Massachusetts Building codes, industry standards, new building practices, trends, and construction materials
- Jobs are completed on-time and to complete specifications
- Work with local building inspectors
- Manage all aspects of your project
- Coordinate with all other subcontractors
- Competitively priced
- Accredited with the Better Business Bureau
- References available upon request
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, ETC...
- Contractor's License [#016961]
- State Registration [#117400]
- Fully Insured
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified [LR000048]
JOHN REMBY SR:
Started working in construction when he was 14 as a general laborer, then started learning carpentry by the age of 16. After graduating from Wentworth Institute of Technology with a degree in Building and Construction Technology in 1974, he started Bay Path Construction. John has always believed that the work you do is a personal reflection of who you are. As such, he has always strived to ensure the highest level of quality and satisfaction on every job. After all it's not just another job it's someone's home.